« Complete FULBRIGHT American Indonesian Exchange Foundation Scholarships 2009 – 2010 PhD Scholarship in the Institute of Lifelong Learning »
Beasiswa UNSW PhD Student Completion Scholarship Australia
Beasiswa UNSW PhD Student Completion Scholarships are designed to enable PhD students in the final stages of their candidature, who have not received any scholarship or other financial support during their candidature, to spend uninterrupted time (up to 6 months) to complete their thesis. Up to 5 scholarships, valued at approx. $10,000 each were made available via a competitive application process for successful completion in Semesters 1 and 2 2009.
Beasiswa ini diberikan bagi para mahasiswa strata doktoral/S3 yang ingin menyelesaikan tesis nya.
Duration and Funding
* Awards are available for six months
* Scholarships are tax-free and will be paid fortnightly in arrears to a value of half of the standard APA (ie approx $10,000)
To be eligible for consideration of the award of a completion scholarship, applicants must:
* not have previously held or be currently receiving any other scholarship (eg APA, APAI, EIPRS, Faculty or School scholarships) or any other form of financial support
* be a currently enrolled PhD student at UNSW
* enrol on a full-time basis in semester 2, 2009 (latest date for enrolment is 31 August 2009) and consistent with this enrolment status, work full-time on the thesis in semester 2, ie. devote 35-40 hours per week to candidature
* be in the writing-up stage and have completed their data collection or equivalent
* be able to complete their thesis in semester 2, 2009 and be able to submit their thesis for examination by no later than 31 March 2010
* have their applications supported by their supervisor and Postgraduate Coordinator confirming that the programme outline is realistic and expressing confidence that a submission by 31 March 2010 at the latest will be achieved
* have their application endorsed by the Head of School with an agreement that 50% of the scholarship will be repaid if the student fails to submit by 31 March 2010
Applicants must lodge the UNSW PhD Student Completion Scholarship Application Form providing the following information to the Graduate Research School:
Part 1: Applicant’s Information – including a completion plan which clearly outlines how the Scholarship will be used to finalise the PhD, including information on:
* the sections of research that have already been completed at the time of application;
* the chapters that are in draft or final form;
* work that remains to be done to complete the PhD in the 6 months;
* a timetable indicating how the Scholarship period will be used to bring the PhD to submission for examination.
Part 2: Statements of Support
* Statement of support from the applicant’s supervisor – commenting on the applicant’s completion plan and whether the scholarship period will provide adequate time to bring the PhD to submission for examination.
* Statement of support from the School Postgraduate Coordinator – commenting on the proposed completion plan, and the likelihood that the PhD will be completed by the end of the Scholarship period based on the information provided by the applicant and supervisor.
* Endorsement by the Head of School – commenting on the proposed completion plan and agreeing to repay 50% of the scholarship should the scholarship holder fail to submit by 31 March 2010.
Note: The applicant is responsible for ensuring completion of the relevant sections by the supervisor, Postgraduate Coordinator and Head of School and submitting the completed application to the Graduate Research School by the specified closing date.
Applications will be reviewed by an Assessment Committee comprising the Dean of Graduate Research and two Associate Deans for Research/Research Training from relevant Faculties.
Assessment will be based on the:
* quality of the application
* completion plan and the likelihood of the thesis being completed and submitted for examination by 31 March 2010
* statements of support and endorsement from the supervisor, Postgraduate Coordinator and Head of School
Successful applicants will be notified on 14 July 2009.
Conditions of the Scholarship
Successful applicants will be required to sign an acceptance form agreeing to the following:
* Successful applicants will be required to enrol full-time in semester 2, 2009 (latest date 31 August 2009).
* Leave of absence will not be available during semester 2 unless there are exceptional circumstances.
* During the term of the scholarship, progress must be monitored on a regular basis by the supervisor, in accordance with timelines outlined in the completion plan.
* Failure to make satisfactory progress in line with the timeline may result in the cessation of scholarship payments.
* Lodgement of a Notification Of Intention To Submit thesis form is required by 1 December 2009.
* Completion of a mid-Scholarship report on progress made by 1 December 2009. In this report applicants will need to document the progress made and indicate the timetable for submission by the thesis deadline date of 31 March 2010. The Supervisor will need to confirm the details indicated in the report by signing the form before it is returned to the Graduate Research School. Failure to submit the form by 1 December 2009 will result in immediate cessation of the Scholarship.
* Submission of the thesis for examination is required by 31 March 2010.
* Mon 1 June 2009: Applications open on GRS website
* Fri 3 July 2009: Applications close
* Tue 14 July 2009: Applicants notified of outcome
* Mon 31 Aug 2009: Latest date for acceptance of scholarship and enrolment FT for semester 1 2009
* Tue 1 Dec 2009: Notification of Intention to Submit form and mid-Scholarship report due
* Mon 31 Mar 2010: Last date to submit thesis for Semester 2 2009
Dominic Mooney, Project Officer, Graduate Research School
email: email@example.com or phone: 02 9385 6736 Monday to Friday
Carnegie Mellon University AusAID Scholarships Commencing January 2008 in Adelaide, Australia.Carnegie Mellon is a top ranking U.S. university. In 2006
2008 Sampoerna Foundation Overseas MBA Scholarships
The Sampoerna Foundation Overseas MBA Scholarship Program is a mean to groom Indonesiaâ€™s future business leaders. Sampoerna Foundation provides the
[beasiswa] [butuh info] Australia Visa
Baca informasi beasiswa di > http://www.milisbeasiswa.com > > > > __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has
2009 Sampoerna Foundation Overseas MBA Scholarships
Sampoerna Foundation is a professional philanthropic organization dedicated to improving the quality of and access to education in Indonesia. Sampoerna
Australian Development Scholarships (ADS) 2009
Pemerintah Australia melalui AusAID (the Australian Agency for International Development) menyediakan 300 beasiswa Australian Development Scholarships (ADS) 2009 untuk PNS,
Follow any responses to this entry when people search for scholarship australia (102), UNSW (87), PhD Scholarship (58), beasiswa australia 2010 (55), australia scholarship (55), phd scholarship 2010 (45), scholarship in australia (22), beasiswa australia (21), scholarship australia 2010 (19), beasiswa phd (17), beasiswa ke australia 2010 (15), beasiswa unsw (13), australian scholarship (13), ph.d scholarship 2010 (12), scholarship pHd (11), unsw australia (9), scholarship to australia (9), Australian scholarship 2010 (8), unsw scholarship (7), doctoral scholarship 2010 (7),
Subscribe Beasiswa student scholarship feed.Leave a response, or Trackback from your own site. 18 Responses to 'Beasiswa UNSW PhD Student Completion Scholarship Australia'putri mutoharoh -May 18th, 2009 at 4:40 am
saya ingin banget nglanjutin kuliah,adakah beasiswa untuk sayaNana -May 18th, 2009 at 6:38 am
I’m verry glad to know this blog,and i hope this blog cant help me to find beasiswa for s2 midwiferry ,please tell me if any information about beasiswa s2 midwiferry,thanksanys -May 21st, 2009 at 2:03 am
mencari beasiswa untuk menempuh S2, lokasi jakartaomary juma -May 26th, 2009 at 12:14 am
I’m omary from APTECH COLLEGE student from TANZANIA EAST AFRICA.majoring in networking engineering. i hope BEASISWA ca help me to solve this my stuation to gate scholarship.p/se tell me me if any inf about baesiswa s2 mid wiferryy,thnkz.Drs. Bele Antonius, M.Si. -June 2nd, 2009 at 8:22 pm
I’m a doctoral student in Satya Wacana University. My research about ‘Spiritual Capital as a factor of change in Buna’ community in central Timor, Indonesia’. Can I get fund for my research in Timor, East Nusa Tenggara Province, Indonesia?ABDULLAH MADJIDI -June 13th, 2009 at 8:45 pm
mohon berlangganan majalahchristine -June 15th, 2009 at 10:05 pm
saya ingin sekali kuliah di australia. tapi saya benar-benar tidak mampu dalam hal finansial. dapatkah anda membantu saya untuk mendapatkan beasiswa tahu 2010 ini? karena saya lulus sma tahun 2010. maka sejak saat inni saya mulai mencari apakah ada beasiswa untuk siswa yang mempunyai harapan
saya lulusan 2007 dan masih berumur 20th,rencananya saya mau ngelanjutin sekolah lagi tahun ini,saya mencari informasi ttng progam beasiswa yang cocok untuk saya.please send to my email….thank “,made darsana -June 24th, 2009 at 6:04 pm
info beasiswa S3 Australiagenpriatno -July 5th, 2009 at 9:05 am
bagaimana cara mendapatkan beasiswa khusus pekanbaru?
sedangkan saya asal dari bengkalis, (duri) apa PT.cevron tidak memberikan biasiswa? untuk mahasiswa atau pemda?
saya nagk tau caranya mendapatkanya, ip saya 3,4Septi andini -July 9th, 2009 at 10:01 am
Saya septi andini dari SMA KHARISMAWITA poltangan-pasar minggu,jakarta selatan. Saya ingin sekali masuk IPB dan bagaimana cara mendapatkan beasiswa. Jumlah UN saya 41,60. Nilai bahasa indonesia 7,85, nilai bahasa inggris 6,0, nilai matematika 5,25, nilai fisika 8,25, nilai kimia 8,25 dan nilai biologi 6,0. Apakah saya dapat masuk IPB. Saya tidak mempunyai informasi persyaratan masuk IPB. Apakah nilai UN saya dapat membantu saya untuk masuk ke IPB?asep indo widianto -July 15th, 2009 at 12:38 am
saya bernama lengkap asep indo widianto usia 24th
tlah mendaftar ke perguruan tinggi Swasta d yogyakarta tahun ini dengan jurusan sastra inggris.
nilai UN matematika9.00 bhs.inggris4.83 bhs.indonesia6.50
adakah yayasan yg dapat membantu saya agar sy mampu kuliah tahun ini.
saya merasa tidak mampu dengan biaya sumbngan&biaya semesternya.
no hp 0857.62622.116
saya ingin sekali kuliah di australia. tapi saya benar-benar tidak mampu dalam hal finansial. dapatkah anda membantu saya untuk mendapatkan beasiswa tahun 2010 ini? karena saya lulus SMK insyaAllah tahun 2010. dan saya berminat pada jurusan IT.
beberapa waktu kemarin saya ikut seminar yang diadakan UTS (Univerity Technology of Sidney). tapi saya sedikit minder setelah melihat list pembiayaan kuliah di Universitas tersebut.
maka sejak saat ini saya mulai mencari apakah ada beasiswa untuk siswa yang mempunyai harapan
saya sangat berharap adanya beasiswa di australia…adakah yg dapat membantuKANA KURNIAWAN -September 5th, 2009 at 4:34 am
mohon info beasiswa S2, saya sekarang lagi melanjutkan d Pascasarjana UIN JakartaInfo Beasiswa -January 2nd, 2010 at 2:26 am
info beasiswa s1, s2, s3 dlam dan luar negeri:
semoga bermanfaatjulian -April 8th, 2010 at 6:52 am
beasiswa dapat gak yah…
Saya pingin kul S3 di Australia tahun 2012 n cari biasiswa,gimana ya caranya?
Leave a Reply
Email (will not be published)
WebsiteAlso join and improve your english at Student Life Forum
Informasikan Beasiswa Scholarship Anda
Popular Scholarship Searchscholarship newspersyaratan masuk profesi apotekertekhnik arsitektur uin jakarta 2011pascasarjana fisip uididirikannya kebidanan S2 di inggrisstudies sponsorshipQualify for a diploma in ieb and wonder if theres a chance i could study for a bachelors degree at SOUTH AFRICAN UNIVERSITIESusm bsm ac idbeasiswa jepanglomba karya tulis desember 2008J-A-P-A-Nbeasiswa sampoerna foundation 2009jalur beasiswa kuliah master luar negeribeasiswa 2011scholarship student exchange Latest Beasiswa Scholarship Beasiswa S2 Khazanah Global ScholarshipBeasiswa Undergraduate Student 2010 Scholarship in ThailandBeasiswa ADB – Japan Scholarship Program at University of SydneyPhD Scholarship in the Institute of Lifelong LearningBeasiswa UNSW PhD Student Completion Scholarship AustraliaComplete FULBRIGHT American Indonesian Exchange Foundation Scholarships 2009 – 2010Geography Postgraduate Scholarship from University of ManchesterCentre for Russian, Central and East European Studies (CRCEES) Scholarship 2009Beasiswa S2 & S3 DEPKOMINFO Untuk Luar Negri 2009Beasiswa Bank CIMB Niaga Scholarship in MalaysiaStudent Life Forum DiscussionsEric Bleumink Fund Ph.D. Researchers GrantBeasiswa International Master Program in Mathematics EducationBeasiswa New Hall College, University of Cambridge ScholarshipMaster and Doctoral Scholarship for Foreign Students at Osaka University by Japanese Government
Informasi Beasiswa Lewat Email
Join to talk and improve your English at Student Life Forum
Beasiswa Scholarship CategoriesBeasiswa Dalam NegriBeasiswa Non GelarBeasiswa S1Beasiswa S2Beasiswa S3Beasiswa Luar NegriGraduate ScholarshipNon Graduate ScholarshipPost Graduate ScholarshipUnder Graduate ScholarshipBeasiswa Scholarship NewsFellowship and AwardPanduan Beasiswa
Anda punya blog? Pasang kode beasiswa ini di blog anda Informasi Beasiswa
Beasiswa Scholarship Archive By Month June 2010 (1)January 2010 (1)August 2009 (2)May 2009 (1)March 2009 (1)February 2009 (1)January 2009 (3)December 2008 (1)November 2008 (3)October 2008 (3)September 2008 (2)August 2008 (2)July 2008 (3)June 2008 (6)April 2008 (2)March 2008 (5)February 2008 (5)January 2008 (4)December 2007 (4)November 2007 (6)October 2007 (2)September 2007 (5)August 2007 (2)July 2007 (3)June 2007 (3)May 2007 (2)April 2007 (7)March 2007 (12)February 2007 (56)
Recent Comments:Demelash Wendemeneh: I am from Ethiopia. I will finished my MSc. in soil science in the January(2011). Apart from...Sisitha Ramachandra: Dear sir, I am Sisitha Ramachandra from Sri Lanka. I am at the age of 27 and completed BSc....Sisitha Ramachandra: Dear sir, I am Sisitha Ramachandra from Sri Lanka. I am at the age of 27 and completed BSc....Sisitha Ramachandra: Dear sir, I am Sisitha Ramachandra from Sri Lanka. I am at the age of 27 and completed BSc....Sisitha Ramachandra: Dear sir, I am Sisitha Ramachandra from Sri Lanka. I am at the age of 27 and completed BSc....Sisitha Ramachandra: I am Sisitha Ramachandra from Sri Lanka. I am at the age of 27 and completed BSc. degree in...Sisitha Ramachandra: I am at the age of 26 and completed BSc. degree in Agriculture Technology & Management in...
Beasiswa Scholarship Links BlogrollDIKTIMajalah GratisWomen Career Online Degrees CFP Certification easyonlinepaydayloan.com
Resources Buku Panduan Studi Pascasarjana
Beasiswa Scholarship Sitemap
Data Beasiswa Scholarship Information and Informasi Lowongan Kerja.
Copyright © 2006-2008 All Rights Reserved by Women Diary Network18 queries